Experience the ULTIMATE Overnight Camp-In Adventure!
Overnight Adventure programs are great for Scouts, school groups and families! Each overnight program includes; exploration of the Orlando Science Center, an age-appropriate themed workshop, a large-format film, Crosby Observatory access, an Overnight Camp-In Participation Patch, dinner, breakfast and a cool place to sleep in the exhibit halls!
Pricing and Registration Information
- $47 per student; 1 adult free for every 10 students
- $37 per additional adult chaperone
- Payment must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to event program
- Early Registration is highly recommended
- Late Registration is within 2 weeks: $52 per student/$42 per adult
- Day of Event Registration: $57 per student/$47 per adult
- A $50 deposit is due at time of registration for a Group Reservation; balance is due 2 weeks prior to scheduled event program
- Call 407.514.2112 for Reservations
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Cancellations made within two weeks of the scheduled event or no-shows will forfeit any refund. A refund will only be issued to cancellations processed two weeks prior to the reservation. A 20% processing fee is deducted from all refunds.
21 February 2011
Posted in Overnight Adventures
Some kind words after a recent school overnight trip...
I just want to get back with you about our overnight stay.
Our kids had a "BALL"!!!!! Nothing but raves from students and parents about the trip. It was the biggest hit with a field trip at our school I think ever. I have had so many students ask me how soon we are going back. There was one parent that said before the trip that her daughter was so excited that she compared it to "waiting for Santa".
Again, thanks so much for such a great and memorable experience. I have made a very positive report to our district elementary science coordinator... It also will be making the local newspapers.
St. Cloud Elementary school