Annual Membership Benefits:
- Access to Science Center exhibits
- Unlimited Dr. Phillips CineDome films
- Unlimited Digital Adventure Theater educational films
- One Hollywood film per visit
- One laser light show per visit (seasonal showings)
- Four complimentary guest passes (exclusions apply)
- Free parking
- Exclusive invitations to members-only events
- Discounts in the Science Store and Subway
- Discounts on camps, workshops, scout programs and birthday parties
- Free admission to Spooktacular, Otronicon and more!
- Free admission to more than 300 ASTC science centers
- One-year subscription to SCOPE Magazine
- Senior discounts available
Individual Membership - $105
Includes benefits for one adult member.
Couple Membership - $125
Includes benefits for one adult member and one additional member.
Family Membership - $145
Includes benefits for two adults and any children in the household under the age of 18.
Grandparent Family Membership - $145
Includes benefits for two adults and any children in the household under the age of 18
Additional Members Options:
Add additional adults and children to any family membership level for $25.00 each. Add a nanny to any family membership level for $50.00 each. Limit two per family membership.
Memberships do not include special engagement exhibitions. Complimentary guest passes, consignment vouchers, discount offers and reciprocal member admissions are not accepted during major special events such as but not limited to Otronicon, Maker Faire Orlando and Blockbuster Exhibits. Summer Camp discounts do not apply to Corporate Memberships.
Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Contents of exhibits are subject to change. Memberships are valid one year from date of purchase. Free admission benefit does not apply when a member child visits with a group. Memberships do not include special engagement exhibitions. Other exclusions may apply.
Traveling throughout the United States? All Orlando Science Center Members enjoy free admission to not only Orlando Science Center, but also to more than 250 Association of Science and Technology Museums nationwide. For more information go to: www.astc.org/members/passlist_about.htm.
Please note that participants in the ASTC Passport program set their own reciprocal admission policies and restrictions. We recommend you visit www.astc.org or call ahead before you visit.
04 October 2011
Posted in Membership Levels
As a benefit of Orlando Science Center membership, you have access to 280 museums and science centers across the country through a program called the ASTC passport. In turn, Orlando Science Center allows these participating museums and science centers access to the Orlando Science Center. The Orlando Science Center enforces the ASTC policy to encourage people to support their home museums with membership and encourage member visitation when they are traveling.
Based on ASTC’s policy, please know the following restrictions apply when using the ASTC passport program to enter the Orlando Science Center:
- To receive Travel Passport Program benefits, you must live more than 90 miles away “as the crow flies” from the center/museum you wish to visit. Admissions staff at Orlando Science Center will request proof of residence for benefits to apply.
- The admission is for general admission only, no films, no special programs or blockbuster exhibits.
- As of December 31, 2011 the Orlando Science Center will no longer honor reciprocal members with the home museum of MOAS, Astronaut Memorial Planetarium & Observatory, Discovery Center, The Florida Air Museum at Sun 'n Fun, and The Gillespie Museum.
- Science Centers/Museums located within 90 miles of each other are excluded from the Travel Passport Program, 90 miles is measured “as the crow flies” and not by driving distance. Please check that your home organization is on the list of approved centers before visiting.