19 May 2015
Posted in YEA! Orlando
Local students of the Young Entrepreneurs Academy Class of 2015 at Orlando Science Center received CEO status on May 14, 2015 at the commencement ceremony in the Digital Adventure Theater: A National Geographic Experience.
After months of hard work, José Fajardo, Executive Vice President of the Orlando Regional Chamber of Commerce; JoAnn Newman, Orlando Science Center President & CEO; and Nicole Rivera, YEA Program Coordinator awarded the class their diplomas.
- Thom Horsey Leads Cutting-Edge Wine Seminar at The Science of Wine
- 2015 Dr. Nelson Ying Science Competition Photos & Results
- STEM Day at the Capitol 2015 Photos & Video
- 2015 Dr. Ying Finalist: Nikhil Patel
- 2015 Dr. Ying Finalist: Anjeli Nandwani
- 2015 Dr. Ying Finalist: Cathleen Mestre
- 2015 Dr. Ying Finalist: Alexandra Gabrielski