06 March 2010
Posted in Press and Media
Taste Exotic Foods Dipped in Chocolate During “Double Dare You” at The Festival of Chocolate
Saturday & Sunday, March 6 & 7, 2010
WHO: The Festival of Chocolate “double dares you” to experience the wild side of chocolate with tastings of exotic foods dipped in chocolate. Can you handle it?
WHAT: The “Double Dare You” activity at the Festival of Chocolate will feature colorful creations like chocolate-dipped jalapeno peppers, pork rinds, pop rocks and gator jerky. Combine an old favorite with some distinctive new tastes as delicious chocolate embraces spicy, savory and a few downright odd flavors. Don’t miss the chocolate-covered Gummy “zits.”
- PR: Discovering Dinosaurs at Fossil Fest 4
- PR: Bee Mine Valentines Day Holiday Workshop
- PR: Amazon Comes to the Giant Screen at the Orlando Science Center
- PR: Hop on over to the Orlando Science Center!
- Otronicon 2010 Wrap-up Video
- Explaining Earthquakes to Kids
- PR: Otronicon Celebrates Five Years of Exploring Interactive Technology