09 January 2014
Posted in Otronicon
To a kid, Otronicon is a dream come true — four floors of video games, robots, virtual reality and more. While the event can be known for the fun that can be had, it’s also recognized for sparking a child’s interest in science and tech careers through the appeal of interactive technology.
The event promotes the concept of “made in Orlando, played in Orlando” with many chances to interact with the creative professionals that make popular video games and discover the growing career opportunities available locally.
- Welcome to Jurassic Ridge
- Red Tails Monument Dedication Ceremony Photos 11-11-2013
- Tenth Annual Spooktacular Science Extravaganza Photos 10-27-2013
- Microsoft Store Grand Opening at Mall at Millenia 10-22-2013
- Member Monday: October 2013 Photos
- PR: Fall into a Day of Discovery with Walmart $5 Day
- Engineering is Elementary Training: Stick in the Mud Photos