28 April 2015
Posted in The Science of Wine
It wouldn't be The Science of Wine without some education thrown in!
A limited number of seats remain for a seminar on cutting-edge wine-making techniques used in Washington state, which ranks second in the United States behind California in the production of wine.
Hosting the journey is Thom Horsey, national wine educator for Ste Michelle Wine Estates and Washington's founding winery. Horsey is a 35-year veteran of the industry and has conducted more than 1,200 trainings, seminars, dinners and tastings on almost every aspect of wine.
To register for the seminar, you need to have purchased your ticket for Science of Wine or be a confirmed guest of a Science of Wine sponsor. For reservations to the seminar, call the reservations office at 407-514-2112. A $15 registration fee applies.
- 2015 Dr. Ying Finalist: Peter Ashley
- Young Entrepreneurs Academy Investor Panel Photos
- Orlando Science Center Leads Charge to Florida Capitol for STEM Day
- Inspire Science Breakfast 2015 Photos
- Lobby Construction Update
- 32nd Annual Cosmic Golf Challenge 03-26-2015 Photos
- PR: Mummies of the World to Debut June 13 at Orlando Science Center